Job Opportunity Information
RNG Consultant & Account Manager
United States United States
Tuesday, November 1st 2022
Deadline to apply
EcoEngineers is seeking an RNG Consultant/Account Manager with expertise in helping entities transition to a clean energy economy. The ideal candidate will be a key part of the team to help grow the company to double in size within three years. We offer a strong and stable marketing team, project success team, and back-office support to allow Consultants to focus on their area of expertise and grow a book of business. Compensation includes a competitive base salary and commission on new sales. EcoEngineers is targeting renewable natural gas asset development in dairy, swine, wastewater and landfill. The successful candidate will have an established network, expertise, and 7-10+ years of experience in RNG regulations, carbon markets, and project economics. This position will work with EcoEngineers’ internal teams to assess client needs, and coordinate the offering and delivery of EcoEngineers’ 360° services (see below) to the regulated and voluntary RNG markets. This person will represent EcoEngineers at RNG industry association events and will guide the EcoEngineers team on client needs.
- Low Carbon Fuels Consulting: Consult with clients to help them chart a pathway to a low-carbon future with emphasis on integrating EcoEngineers core services into the solution and assist in implementation. Specific services include, developing an educational program for stakeholders, conducting feasibility analyses of different approaches and technology use options, pre-development and development consulting, carbon intensity measurement and monitoring, regulatory analysis and engagement to maximize value of carbon reduction, support construction and startup activities, and creating a superior compliance tracking, monitoring and reporting system.
- Project management: Work directly with client on maintaining project scope and budget and schedules. Responsible for project budgeting, allocation of resources, and managing the project to a successful completion, according to quality and timeliness standards set by the applicable Program Manager. Managing a project implementation team at EcoEngineers when appropriate and coaching and mentoring support staff.
- Manage client-specific projects and act as point person for client interaction for projects.
- Dialogue with clients and conduct market research to understand their business model and services needs.
- Development of products and services to meet client needs.
- Business development & sales support
- Work with sales and marketing teams to represent EcoEngineers within the low-carbon fuels industry and market the EcoEngineers brand to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Identify service needs during client interactions and present these opportunities to the sales and marketing teams in the form of one-page summaries; follow up on leads when asked to do so by the sales and marketing teams.
- Work within a team of Account Managers selling company services within the industry.
- Meet an annual sales goal to help company achieve financial objectives. Account Managers participate in a commission program with significant earning potential
- 7-10+ cumulative years in business development with emphasis on carbon offset markets, project development within RNG regulation and carbon market framework. Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of the renewable natural gas industry and subject matter expertise in RNG
- Demonstrated experience as a consultant leading and inspiring high-performing teams.
- Have a solid grasp of regulations and voluntary drivers that expand RNG use.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to distill complex technical and regulatory information into simple, concise language.
- Attention to detail and ability to think critically through systems and processes
- Strong computer skills relevant for data manipulation and analysis. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software, specifically advanced level Excel (ability to perform advanced equations, graph, learn new functions quickly), and other data analysis software
- Ability to ask for help, multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently. About 30% travel is required to support a wide array of projects and clients
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling +1 515.985.1260