Job Opportunity Information
Project Manager - Major Projects
Friday, December 9th 2022
Deadline to apply
Project Managers are leaders, problem solvers, and bridge builders. They are the face of our organization and work closely with our clients to deliver exceptional results. You will be accountable for establishing and optimizing execution strategies throughout the project lifecycle and will directly impact the Scovan customer experience. You will bring your management and people skills to drive cross-functional programs at scale. You seek to understand and get involved with technical engineering work as required to support project success. As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, project controllers, vendors and suppliers.
- The role of the Financial Controller is to collaborate with the executive team to determine more effective ways to handle corporate funding, tax issues and growth financing.
- You will be responsible for working with finance, accounting, and operations personnel to ensure that there are robust internal controls.
- The successful candidate will continuously look for ways to support our clients and add value, by building innovative approaches to conventional or unconventional problems.
- Oversee the Project Team, manage project workloads, deadlines, and assign resources accordingly
- Accountable for project initiation and maintaining project scopes, schedules, budgets and milestones
- Focused on an enhanced client experience and interacting with client stakeholders throughout the duration of a project
- Pursue engineering excellence. Be relentless in pursuit of opportunities to automate, optimize and advance productivity and efficiencies that help reduce overall costs and increases the quality of the project scope/engineering deliverables.
- Ensures that the project execution is in accordance with the Scovan Professional Practice Management Plan (PPMP)
- Identify potential operational barriers and improve on the reliability of our project deliverables
- Provides accountability and governance for the project team
- Communicate, Interface, and collaborate effectively with your manager, project team, vendors, and clients
- Accountable for maintaining project schedule and milestones
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technologist, and/or Project Management Certification (PMP) combined with oil & gas industry related experience
- APEGA Licensed Professional Engineer (P. Eng)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- To take ownership of the results and to work to improve future results
- To provide leadership and accountability for the Project Team
- Take initiative, advocate and exemplify teamwork, innovative thinking and problem solving
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling 1 (403) 705-6830