Job Opportunity Information
Charlotte, North Carolina
Wednesday, May 3rd 2023
Deadline to apply
Looking to fill evening and night shifts, defined as 3:00-11:30pm or 11:00pm to 7:30am.
- Ensures plant equipment runs to meet production requirement.
- Responsible for the safe startup and shutdown of equipment.
- Participate/lead troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in accordance with O&M Manual.
- Supporting compliance of local codes and regulations.
- Support capital improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for training/inducting junior staff and new recruits.
- Collect, preserve and analyze in lab, all representable samples from pre-identified process streams on site.
- Supervise all process sampling, analysis and ensure that data compilation is done as per standard and approved SOP’s.
- Plant process data trending, analyzing process trends, make suitable interpretation and discuss findings and communicate to process operations on biological, chemical and other process parameter changes.
- Always maintain accurate and auditable work and process records.
- Identify process deviations, understand, analyze and conclude on root causes and communicate with operation group for effective resolution of the situation.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies and health and safety regulations. Guide, advise and take immediate corrective action in the event a potential issue or unsafe behavior is observed.
- Prepare field reports, document all findings in daily log.
- Ensure proper shift turnover by providing effective written and oral communications to the relieving shift and technician that cover routine and nonroutine issues, problems faced, unit operating conditions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with environmental elements.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques and best practices.
- Oversee all OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer’s) O&M Manuals, Service Contract, Document all activities, results and report back to Management.
- Support and supervise housekeeping or cleaning crew, ensure that the work area is kept clean free of hazards and is hygienic.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing time sheets and answering phones as required.
- Identifies SCADA operational malfunctions, request corrective actions, and reports uncorrected malfunctions.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from high school at minimum. College Diploma in Engineering or Science related Field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SCADA/ waste handling and preparation, water processes, anaerobic digestion, bio-gas generation, and handling.
- Waste water or bio-energy plant experience in particular anaerobic digestion is an asset
- Heavy Industrial plant experience
- Basic maintenance skills
- Promote a safety culture on site.
- Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Strong team player.
- Flexibility to work shifts/patterns.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Click "Link to Opportunity"or For additional information on Anaergia, please visit www.anaergia.com