Job Opportunity Information
Biogas Plant Manager
Monday, November 7th 2022
Deadline to apply
Located 90 minutes east of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Dicklands Biogas is an 80,000 tonne/year on-farm biogas plant due to be commissioned early 2023.
- Ensure Plant is operated as defined by regulations and Operating Manual.
- Coordinate and supervise feedstock deliveries.
- Collect and maintain plant operating data and records.
- Track operational performance, diagnose conditions and malfunctions, identify trends, compare performance, and provide technical and operational solutions to correct deficiencies and optimize performance.
- Investigate mechanical problems, recommend appropriate repair and replacement.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Manage/organize outputs from digestate management equipment.
- Complete all reporting requirements.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proven management experience, with ability to take initiative, set priorities, perform tasks and manage multiple activities with no guidance.
- Highly motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to plan, coordinate and execute tasks.
- Experience analyzing data for key performance metrics and trends.
- Ability to provide timely solutions and respond quickly and effectively to operations and logistics problems.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform required work. Relevant management, mechanical and/or electrical experience will be considered in place of biogas knowledge and experience.
- Computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling 1 418 780-4001