Job Opportunity Information
Automation engineer m/f
United States United States
Tuesday, October 18th 2022
Deadline to apply
- Definition and adaptation of automation, communication and supervision equipment
- Design program structures and programming logics
- Editing safety logic diagrams
- Establishing network architectures
- CPU and HMI programmation according to the predefined logics, the control narratives and the local norms and regulation
- Suggest ways to improve and develop existing programs
- Improve and develop existing programs, with the aim of assisting in troubleshooting and process monitoring
- Integrate the principles of industrialization in the programming
- Participate in the commissioning of pilot and standard unit: install the PLC program, check its operation, check the safety loop, validate start-up sequences, …
- Participate in the fine tuning of the units: Assist technicians for the troubleshooting iof the unit (on site or remotely) on the following: instrumentation, frequency drives, program updates, ….
- Electrical diagrams check
- Update and continuous improvement of US product electrical diagrams
- Provide a remote assistance to technician on field
- Leading a permanent reflection
- Carrying out test campaigns including automatism modification in order to improve Prodeval processes
- Participate in tools development to improve the operation of the units
- Following up on modification / upgrades
- Realizing retrofits as requested by the manager
- Carrying out automation electrical REX
- Bachelor \’s or Master’s Degree in Automation, Electrical, or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of Automation and Electrical experience in industrial projects
- You must have experience with Siemens and Rockwell software, other software languages are an advantage.
- You are autonomous, organized, know how to manage customer interfaces, and are concerned about technical, risk and financial issues.
- If you speak a second language (Spanish, German or Italian), this is an advantage.
- Proven knowledge and versatility in the biogas sector or equivalent (Oil&Gas) is an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel ~20% in North America
How to apply
Please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 418 780-4001