6th Biomethane Congress
May 11 - 12, 2023
Biomethane in the Polish energy sector
There is not a single biomethane plant in Poland. However, according to experts, Poland has the potential to produce 5-7 million m3 of biomethane annually. The entire industry is now eagerly awaiting the so-called the biogas act, which is to be an impulse for the development of the industry. The development of the distribution network is also of key importance for the sector. One thing is certain - the Polish industry is very motivated to act!
What to do to build biomethane plants in Poland? What should the support system for this industry look like? What, apart from energy, heat production and waste management, does a biomethane installation provide?
We will answer these questions during the 6th Biomethane Congress - the largest meeting of the biomethane industry in the country, also addressed to representatives of #energy, #industry, #heating, #transport and #1 among biogas events in Poland!
Interested in participating?
Do not hesitate, secure your place on the guest list 6 . Biomethane Congress now.
The program includes:
- Biomethane in Poland - legal framework, support system, investments
- Biomethane, bioLNG, biohydrogen - technological solutions
- Biomethane and bioLNG - the fuel of the future in agriculture
- Biomethane - energy from waste
- Forum of Leaders - a debate with experts from the biogas/biomethane industry
Industry meeting for:
- owners of agricultural, waste and sewage biogas plants,
- biogas plant developers,
- representatives of companies processing waste into energy,
- representatives of the energy, heating, industrial and transport sectors,
- suppliers of technologies and solutions for biogas plants,
- representatives of local governments and government administration,
- owners of large farms,
- agri-food processors.