Job Opportunity Information
Friday, November 11th 2022
Deadline to apply
The position provides the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing industry playing a key role in the energy transition and fostering agroecological transition and development. You will profit from collaborations with key stakeholders involved in the sector, high-level European experts, and policymakers.
The EBA offers an exciting position within a growing and dedicated team all set in a dynamic and international environment. The renumeration package will be suited to the candidate experience.
The position is based in the Renewable Energy House, rue d’Arlon 63-67 in Brussels.
- Implementation of the EBA policy and advocacy strategies.
- Political analysis and preparation of draft positions, advocacy plans and presentations.
- Liaison with policymakers, relevant EU stakeholders and EBA members.
- Representation of the EBA towards EU institutions, trade organisations, civil society organisations and think tanks.
- Coordination of EBA’s working group Circular Economy.
- Responding to EBA’s Secretary General.
- Support to communication and technical departments with relevant policy expertise.
- Development of policy tasks as part of EBA’s involvement in EU projects.
- 3–5-years’ experience in EU Affairs.
- In-depth knowledge of the EU decision making process.
- Understanding of EU environmental challenges and familiarity with at least one of the following policies: Circular Economy/ Waste legislation/ Fertilizers legislation/ Agriculture.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking to formulate evidence-based policy content.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to establish useful contacts and coordinate multi-stakeholder alliances.
- Proactiveness and problem-solving attitude.
- Passionate about the environment and the energy transition.
- Perfect command of English and at least one other European language. German is a plus.
- Master’s Degree in Political Science, Law, Economics, EU Affairs, International Relations, or other Degrees relevant to this position (Environmental Sciences, Agronomy)
- Previous experience in EU institutions and/or European Trade Associations, will be considered preferential.
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling +32 24 00 10 89